Cal Expo - Sacramento
APRIL 7 – 10, 2022

Cal Expo

Information Exhibitors need to know!

The Exhibitor Manual will be available in February.  The manual will provide detailed information on the Show and your set-up.    

Items to note

  • Rainprotection Insurance Company is providing All exhibitors with the required liability insurance coverage.  Rainprotections will submit the required Additional Insured Certificate on your behalf directly to the Show office.
  • If you will be selling food or beverage, whether you sample or not, you are required to submit the Sacramento County Health Department forms to the Show, not to the Health Department.  Deadline March 9th. 
  • DECORATOR - American Exposition Sevices, 1341 N. Market Blvd. #300, Sacramento, CA 95834
  • You have 500 watts of electrical service with your exhibit space regardless of the total size. You need additional electrical service, send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to request the order form.  Please submit the electrical order form by March 13th to avoid the increased floor prices.
  • Move-in is Wednesday, April 6th & 7th between 8 am - 8 pm.  Move-in times will not be assigned. 
  • Parking passes - Will be pre-sold through the Show Office.  Order with your booth reservation.  An order form will be available online in the future.


Below are the links to the information and forms you will need as an exhibitor - the Exhibitor Manual and all order forms will be available in January.

  • 2022 EXHIBITOR MANUAL will be available in February
  • Decorator Online Service Desk to order carpet, furniture, and accessories will be available in February
  • Move-in & Move-out Pass - check back later.
  • Insurance - Exhibitor Liability Insurance is arranged through the Show.  You do not need to provide any additional information or certificates
  • Wi-Fi Service - wireless internet connection is available within the building for all to use.  The bandwidth is also available to the general public.
  • Health Permit: TFF VENDOR APPLICATION  (CAREFULLY read the requirements for a permit)  Permit must be returned to the Show, not Health Dept.) DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:  March 9th.
  • Parking Pass - parking passes must be pre-purchased.  Order with your booth or check back later for order form.



The Show Decorator is American Exposition Services.  You will be sent an email inviting you to use their online Service Desk to order carpet, furniture, and accessories.  If you do not receive this invitational email call:  916-925-3976 or email:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Exhibitor Liability Insurance is included in your total booth cost.  Coverage will be provided by Rainprotection Insurance Company.  The cost is just $74 for $1,000,000 single occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate coverage.  The coverage will include move-in, Show days and move-out.  This will meet all of the insurance requirements for the Show and our venue.  You will not need to supply any additional certificates.  You will receive your Certification of Insurance about two weeks prior to the Show.  

Health Permit for Food Vendors

If you will be selling or offering samples of food or beverage to the public, you must submit theSacramento County Health Temporary Event Food Vendor Application (TEFVA). You are required to obtain this permit whether you sample or not.  Regardless of other licenses or permits you or your co-packer might have, Sacramento County Health Department requires that an application be submitted to their office. The Show is required to submit all TEFVA to the Health Department.  To meet their deadline you must submit your completed application no later than MARCH 4th.  Once you have completed the online form, save it to your computer and either e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or fax to 415-684-7281. PLEASE NOTE: Sacramento County Health Department fees are subject to change. If you had already paid these fees, you may have additional fees due.

Reseller’s Permit

The State of California requires that you have a seller’s permit if you will be selling merchandise, booking orders, or taking leads at this show.

Below is the link to the California State Board of Equalization website’s E-Reg questionnaire page. Click on “Register Online” to apply for a Temporary Sellers Permit number online. If you would rather do it in person or another way, scroll down to see other options. By answering a few questions, you’ll be able to determine if your company is required to get a State of California Seller’s (Resale) Permit. You may also contact the State of California State Board of Equalization directly by calling (800) 400-7115.

RV Parking

Overnight RV parking is available onsite at the Cal Expo for $45.00 per night, with full hook-ups.  Contact CAL EXPO RV directly to reserve RV spaces, 916-263-3008.